ELERA Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Digital LCD
Product Features and Description:
- Small delicate design
- LCD digital display
- It can store 99 groups of measuring results of two people and display the average reading of measurement results of the latest three times
- Automatic compression and decompression
- Blood pressure classification function provides convenience for users to judge whether their blood pressure value is normal or not
- The product will automatically go into sleep mode in 1 minute after measurement
- Readings: SBP/DBP/PR
- Unit switch: Kpa/mmHg switch (default unit is mmHg)
- Sets of memory: Double sets of memory, 99 memories each.
- Clock and Date
- Low power indicator on LCD display.
- Protective function for excessive pressure: If the air pressure is over 295mmHg (20ms) , the product will exhaust quickly and automatically.
- Automatic Power-off: Unit will power-off if there isn't any operation within 1 minute.
- Working Voltage: 3V ( 2 AAA bateries )
- Adult wristband: For wrist circumference range 13.5cm-19.5cm
- Net Weight: 125g (with wristband, without battery)
Free Shipping in the U.S. Estimated Delivery Time: 12-24 days. All Orders will be processed within 48 hours. You will be informed once it has shipped and tracking information will be updated withing 72 hours.
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, you can keep the product and agree the refund directly before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation time frame of 15 days).
If you do not receive your purchase within days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation time frame of 35 days).
- Blood pressure monitor (with wristband)
- Retail Box
NOTE: By aviation restrictions, the batteries are not included in the package.
On Display Info:
- Low Power Signal
- Systolic Pressure
- Diastolic Pressure
- Pulse Rate
- HR Symbol
- 2 Sets of 99 Memories
- Blood Pressure Unit Symbol
- Average Symbol
- Blood Pressure Classification Symbol
- Date/Time Display
Correct Measurement Procedure:
- Sit in a chair as shown in the picture , don't lean forward or bend your body .
- Before measurement ,take a deep breath three or four times ,recover to the normal breath , relax your shoulders and arms. Make sure your body is relaxed .
- During measurement , the middle of the wrist cuff should be the same height with the heart ,The body and your wrist can not move , We recommend that you put a soft cushion under the elbow .